Winterling products are refunded for faulty items. Where an item is deemed faulty
Please contact us within 14 days for an item to be refunded or replaced. Item must be in original condition and packaging.
For items that are faulty or the wrong item shipping will be covered by Winterling.
We are unable to accept returns on any items that that have been used, modified or marked and damaged in any way after purchase.
Please note that there are no refunds available on Sale items, only 7 day exchange.
If your sale item is faulty then we will offer a refund on these items.
If any product delivered to you is faulty or is in a damaged condition then you can ask for a return and, at your option, for a replacement or reimbursement. To be eligible for return you must notify us of the fault or damage within 14 days of receipt of purchase.
To return your item, simply contact Winterling at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the following;
- The date of your purchase
- Your order number
- What you would like to return
- Why you want to return it
- A photo or other evidence of the fault or damage.
- Do you want a replacement or reimbursement
We reserve the right to inspect the fault or damage and you may have to return the product back to us.
We do not accept items that have noticeable wear.
Unfortunately we do not refund or exchange for change of mind, errors in approved proofs, errors from non “print ready” artwork, shipping or stock delays or if the customer chooses the wrong sized garment.
If the return is accepted we undertake to reimburse or dispatch the replacement goods within seven (7) days.
When sending return items to Winterling we recommend using registered post so item can be tracked. Winterling does not take responsibility for lost items.
In the unfortunate event that the wrong item is sent to you please contact us immediately at email@example.com quoting your order number, name and address, details of the product received and product originally ordered, and whether you require a refund or replacement. We will then contact you immediately and advise how to proceed and to apologise for any inconvenience.
Winterling will cover all postage costs on wrong items and faulty items.
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact Winterling immediately via email to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will cancel your order and organise a refund if your order has not been despatched by then . If your order has been despatched then you will need to return your order to us via the returns process.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Delivery of goods is through SENDLE couriers. Every delivery is 100% Carbon neutral. Find out more at www.sendle.com
- $9 shipping flat rate.
- Local pick up is for people living in the Cairns region. This will be arranged once order has been made.
- Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. We are not responsible for any delay in delivery as a result of the conduct of any courier, delivery agent or mail service when we have dispatched to the correct address within the agreed timeframe.
- Please note Winterling is located in the heart of the Queensland Tropics, so be aware postage may take an extra day or three.